Polyvinylidene Fluoride PVDF resin
PVDF is a fluorinated semi-crystalline thermoplastic which is obtained by polymerizing vinylidene fluoride. Without any additives, it has the intrinsic stability inherent to fluoropolymers even when exposed to harsh environments, providing the user with a unique combination of properties resulting in longer equipment life.
In addition to the PVDF homopolymers, which are recognized worldwide for their excellent performance in a variety of applications, pecialty Polymers has developed a wide range of VF2-HFP copolymers, and VF2-CTFE copolymers to respond to specific needs of the market.
· Chemical inertness to most acids, aliphatic and aromatic organic compounds, chlorinated solvents, alcohols, etc.
· Very high purity
· Low coefficient of friction
· Continuous use within a wide range of temperatures
· Unaffection by UV and good resistance to radiation
· Excellent intrinsic fire resistance
· Available grades approved for food contact applications
· Good capability for thermoforming and very easily joined by welding
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) resins Processing
PVDF grades can be processed using techniques applicable to standard thermoplastics:
- Injection, compression and transfer molding
Typical applications include stock shapes (machinable rods and sheets), tubing, molding, piping, tower packing, filters and compounds for many of the following.
- Optimal Pipes, Tubes and Hoses
- Gas Sampling Bags
- Pumps and Filters Diaphragms in Chemical Industry
- film , oil& gas , plumbing,wire & cable
1.We are very experienced with this field(more than 10 years);
2.Good after-sales service
3.100% quality guaranteed;
4.We accept sample order for testing;
5.Strong supply ability
6.EC21 gold members with high credit guarantee.
We develop and manufacture high performance engineering thermoplastics compounds custom made to suit your demanding industrial environments requirements.